[Debconf-discuss] Mexican water

I've looked around a bit, but I can't seem to find anything on the dc6
website or wiki pages that mention the dangers of drinking tap water in
Mexico. I went to my doctor who gave me a prescription for Cipro
(associated anthrax jokes are not clever) in case I come close to dying
from e. coli, but I'd really prefer to avoid getting sick in the first
place.

So:

Do we need to brush our teeth with bottled water?

How will the vegans/vegetarians manage to avoid getting sick? It is my
understanding that eating fruits and vegetables that have been washed in
tap water is going to probably make us all violently ill.

How long does it take for people to get used to the new bacteria?

I'm sure I can think of more questions, but this is all I've got for
now.

--
off the chain like a rebellious guanine nucleotide