Re: [Debconf-discuss] Off topic: Mexican OGG radio?

On Sun, Apr 16, 2006 at 10:11:50AM +1000, Aníbal Monsalve Salazar wrote:
> debacle loves tango music :)

:-)

> I didn't know there were tango fans in Germany and Finnland.
> He told me about that in Helsinki during the Dance BOF :)

Natalie and I would like to see a Linux Ball or Dance BOF again.
Informal question: Are people interested? It would be esp. nice
to have some Mexican music and dances (Cumbia? Salsa?). Joachim
who did the DJing and part of the dance lesson last time is not
on DebConf this time, but we could try to fill the gap.

Cheers, WB