Re: [Debconf-discuss] Notebook storage in Mexico City?

Moritz Muehlenhoff dijo [Wed, Apr 05, 2006 at 09:05:19PM +0200]:
> Hi,
> to use the full capacity of the expensive flight (and to see Mägo de Oz live)
> I'll travel through Mexico before DebConf. I'm uncomfortable with taking my
> notebook to cheap hostels, does anyone of the locals know a locker service
> or something similar in Mexico City, where I could safely store my notebook for
> 1-1.5 weeks?

Hmmmm... When will those 1-1.5 weeks be? I understand your concern -
Most hotels will offer you a safe where you can deposit your
valuables (of course, not dirt-cheap hotels, but I think at least
Hotel Montreal, which we have recommended [1], will).

If the dates are not over Debconf/Debcamp (if you arrive earlier or
leave later), you can leave it at my house. I cannot offer this
between May 6 and 22, as (surprise, surprise!) I will be in Oaxtepec
;-)

Greetings,

[1] http://wiki.debian.org/DebConf6BestWayFromAirportEnglish, towards
    the bottom