Re: D-I session at DebCamp (was: Re: [Debconf-discuss] Re: New user registered for DebConf6 - Hot and Spicy (388))

On Tuesday 04 April 2006 07:39, Christian Perrier wrote:
> Frans Pop, our respected Release Manager and, AFAIK, Joey Hess, our
> equally respected Former Release Manager, will be there for Debcamp.

That is correct. Both Joey and I will be there during Debcamp. However,
only two people present does not really make a D-I session...

> Probably some other D-I people will also be there and, knowing Frans
> as I know him, he will organize the D-I session very well..:-)

There really are no concrete plans for a D-I session currently yet as no
one expressed interest.
If people _are_ interested in working on D-I during Debcamp (which is of
course very welcome), the debian-boot list is the place to discuss it.

Cheers,
Frans Pop