[Debconf-discuss] Re: [Debconf-team] Re: [Debconf-announce] Please reconfirm your attandance

On Sat, 01 Apr 2006, Christian Perrier wrote:
> > This is now working, at least for the accepted talks; the sorting is
> > still suboptimal, but I should have that fixed shortly.
>

> Something is not really clear to me: should I vote for my own talks
> to be sure that no talk I really want to attend is scheduled at the
> exact same time?

It doesn't really make a difference; I actually hadn't handled votes
of speakers any differently from other people's votes last year, but I
think I'm going to tweak it so that we lose the votes of speakers who
cannot attend because they're speaking at the same time.

[Obviously, the algorithm keeps two speakers from speaking at the same
time.]

Don Armstrong

--
Grimble left his mother in the food store and went to the launderette
and watched the clothes go round. It was a bit like colour television