[Debconf-discuss] Post-debconf: Event in Peru

Hi there, some people contacted me in order to help them with
organization and speakers for their event. I then tought that while
you are in latin america you can travel a bit more know Peru and gave
a talk in the process!

The dates for this event are may 29 to june 1, just after debconf.
So after seeing more of mexico you can come and know Peru.

The event place is in Ucayali, located in the jungle near Brazil. So
probably it would be the same weather as Oaxtepec.

Possible subjects are:
- Large deployments
- Servers management
- Security