Re: [Debconf-discuss] How to book a room in Oaxtepec Vacational Center?

W. Borgert dijo [Mon, Feb 20, 2006 at 08:19:12PM +0000]:
> Or Club Dorado's alternatively? TIA.

Umh... We haven't spoken about this yet :) You can of course call the
hotel on your own and book - But I think we will somehow offer to be
the intermediary for this.

Oaxtepec is quite large, I am sure they will have enough room to host
us and your extra people. In fact, they could host several parallel
Debconfs, if Debian was large enough.

Anyway... When do you need to have this settled? I suggest you to try
to get back to us with this question later on.

Greetings,

PGP key 1024D/8BB527AF 2001-10-23