Re: Slides of talks

2005/8/24, Frans Pop <aragorn@tiscali.nl>:
> Hi all,
>
> I've not yet seen a reaction to the mail below.
>
> Are there any plans to publish and archive papers, slides and video's in a
> central location?

Hi Frans, (and everyone else)

 I'm the one who started the Wiki page with all the links on it. You
are correct that it would be nice to have all the info in one archive,
but I didn't do this because the time was short.

It would be wonderful if you did this, because I know no one else
will. Uploading to the server can probably be arranged. Collecting and
structuring info about talks is a pain, so no pressure..

There's a DVD being produced by Ben Hutchings, and that should
probably contain this archive as well.

Regards,
Erik