Keysigning party lists

Hi!

Now that I finally have got my GnuPG installation up and running again (after reinitializing my home .gnupg directory from backups), I notice that I seem to have lost my electronic copies of the file with the participants (ksp-dc5.txt and ksp-dc5-additional.txt). I do have printouts, checksums and everything, but the thought of entering the almost 200 key ids manually doesn't feel tempting.

The files are 404'd on debconf.org, so if someone has copies, I would appreciate if you could send them to me.

--
\\// Peter - http://www.softwolves.pp.se/