red "leatherman" found at debconf

Hi,

while cleaning up at debconf5 I found a closed can of 800g doce de leite :-)))
and a leatherman-like tool, but with red plastic on the sides and a print
"Sheffield tm".

I will enjoy pancakes with the doce de leite :-p

But/and I would send the leatherman back via mail (or keep it till our next
meeting) if someone claims it's hers/his.

Oh, also thanks for the coffeemaker (small one to put on a stove), whoever
forgot that :-) I'm using it daily atm... (but also would give it back...)

regards,
	Holger