Re: debconf5 - videos of the talks and BOFs available

Hey Mako dude!

Hope you had a got trip back and have also mentally arrived by now ?!
I'm finally here now, that is the physical mess in my room is gone, even way
better than before dc5 :)

On Thursday 21 July 2005 20:41, Benj. Mako Hill wrote:
> Is there a way we can get these into Theora? I can help point to
> technical ways to do the transition. I think it would be good to have
> a patent and royalty free way to view these videos.

The recoding will make the quality go down a little bit, but I still agree
that we should provide those. (With a disclaimer saying just said.)

Or does anybody object ? (IMO debian should provide material in free standards
if possible. It's clearly possible here.)

It still may take some time as we want to provide them in yet another non-free
format, dvds that is ;-)

regards,
	Holger