Looking for a power cable

Hi all,

I had borrowed a power cable for my thinkpad laptop (I believe it had the finiish plug) from Marcela (ASCIIgirl) because mine was shooting sparks. I tried to find her before I left, but couldn't so I left it on the table in her room hoping she'd find it when she packed up. Unfortunately that didn't happen as hoped, so somebody else got the cable. Perhaps during the massive clean-up all random cables were gathered up and put somewhere? Anyone have any idea?

Oh yeah, and whoever borrowed my Moka from the microwave, I hope you kept it because I didn't find it before I left either, and I would hope someone is enjoying it!

micah