Re: Videos complete?

Hi,

On Monday 25 July 2005 16:39, Micah Anderson wrote:
> I'm wondering if there will be any more videos put up on the dc5video
> page, or if the encoding/editing process is complete?

some of us are still working on the remaining videos... they will be released,
when...

> The reason I ask is because I was looking for Enrico's talk on using
> Polygen grammars, and the kernel-team talk, but I could find neither.
> My guess is that there was no video recording in those talks?

It was. AFAIK/IIRC we recorded all talks in T1 and T2.

> Additionally, there are a few videos with incomplete titles under
> dc5video.debian.net/2005-07-15:

Those will be renamed (and probably edited further).

> Thanks for your hard work!

You're welcome.

We will send a mail to this list, once we declare our work as "finished".

regards,
	Holger