Re: debconf5 - videos of the talks and BOFs available

On Sun, 24 Jul 2005, Ben Hutchings wrote:

I am working on creating DVDs from the videos.  These will be standard
video discs that should work in any player.  Once I have a known good
build process I'll put the necessary control files up for download so
other people can make their own discs and improve them.

I may be able to burn DVDs for interested people at some stage, but will
wait until all the video files are available (some haven't been uploaded
yet).

I would be happy to host the DVD isos, for those of us that have more bandwidth than patience for building them ourselves. :)

From my point of view, I wouldn't mind a few DVDs of high-quality video
instead of cramming the bitrate down to fit on one disk.

/Mattias Wadenstein