Re: galleries?

On Wed, Jul 20, 2005 at 01:36:22PM -0400, Erinn Clark wrote:
> Is there a place on the website to list external galleries like there
> was last year? If not, where does everyone have their pictures? Not many
> have been uploaded to the debconf.org gallery...

I went hunting for Debconf 5 photos and listed all galleries I could
find on

 http://wiki.debian.net/?DebConf5Photos

The conference was really awesome and I hope I will be able to make it
to Mexico. Maybe I will even be a Debian Developer (or citizen, or
whatever :) ) by then. My photos can be found at

 http://jon.aslund.org/bilder/2005-07-13_17-debconf/

and my English blog entries (more Debian related than the Swedish
ones) at

 http://jon.aslund.org/category/english/

--
Jon Åslund - http://jon.aslund.org/