Re: IBM Power5 still available for hacking

The buck passes here.... :-)

Please contact Peter P2 (not me) regarding accounts for the virtual machines
used by debian (I believe that the LDAP authentication that was in place was
disabled for one reason or another.:

There are no hostnames configured for the virtual machines. IP numbers here:

 debian IBM power5           193.167.182.65      buildd
 debian IBM power5           193.167.182.66      devserver

Subscribe to our mail list here yourself (you need to send back a confirmation
message):

To log into the maintenance console contact Peter or myself for more info.

Best regards,

... Mike