Re: CAcert assurances

Em Seg, 2005-07-18 às 20:40 +0300, Micah Anderson escreveu:
> If you participated in the CAcert assurance after the keysigning and gave me
> one of the WoT forms, I was able to give you 150 points because I requested
> and was just authorized by CAcert to act as a "Super-Assurer", enabling me
> to give 150 points to people (instead of the usual 35), for a limited time.

Same goes for me, my 'super-assurer' powers were re-enabled. I will only
be dealing with the forms tonight, though, so maybe I won't be able to
give points if Micah has already done all the job, which is completely
OK with me =D.

See ya,

--
kov@debian.org: Gustavo Noronha <http://people.debian.org/~kov>