Re: Leaving at EARLY monday morning

On Sat, Jul 16, 2005 at 08:03:04PM +0200, Andreas Tille wrote:
> Summarizing it as follows:
>
>  Name <address>                                 want to be     plane
>                                                 at airport     leaves
[...]
>  Wouter Verhelst <wouter@debian.org>              6:00

My plane leaves at 8:20. I said that I wanted to be there at 6:00, but
it doesn't hurt to be a bit later, of course.

I plan to stay up all night -- I know myself; trying to wake up at 5:00
or earlier simply isn't going to work. And I (almost :) did that
yesterday, too, so it shouldn't be a problem.

pavement is precisely one bananosecond