Re: leaving sunday afternoon

Hi,

Wichert Akkerman wrote:
[...]
> Rene Engelhard          18:00

[...]
> to get there early. It might be a bit early for Rene though. Rene, are
> you still interested in sharing with us?

Hmm. Good point. Yeah, I gues it's a bit early. There is a norwegian
group going to a flight at 18:18, so that probably would be better :)

Will have to do final planning I guess (read: ask whether there still
is a place left for me) and I either will get back to you to go with you
(and get a book or so at the airport ;) ) or go later...

Grüße/Regards,

René
--
 .''`.  Rene Engelhard -- Debian GNU/Linux Developer
 `. `'  rene@debian.org | GnuPG-Key ID: 248AEB73