Re: Leaving at EARLY monday morning

On Sat, Jul 16, 2005 at 06:20:41AM -0600, Troy Heber wrote:

> I need to be at the airport around the same time as well and would like to
> get in on the taxi.  I saw a sign at the hotel for a large airport shuttle
> that can be scheduled to leave at 5:45.
>
> 1-2 people = 20 euro for the group, 1 receipt
> 3-4 people = 22 euro for the group, 1 receipt
> 5-6 people = 40 euro for the group, 1 receipt
> 7-9 people = 55 euro for the group, 1 receipt

Hi,

This airport taxi is a good deal if you are four people or less. You
must order it a day in advance if I remember correctly, and it may
pick up more passengers from other locations. For more people than
that it may actually be cheaper to call a normal taxi.

You can request a minibus (which will take up to 8 passengers if I
remember correctly) also from the standard taxi number (01007300 for
Espoo). The price of such taxi should be around 35-40 euros depending
a bit on the time and number of people. An advance reservation is 5
euros extra.

AJT

--
Arto Teras --- See http://www.iki.fi/ajt/ for contact info