Re: Partying till when?

On Sat, 16 Jul 2005 18:30:51 +0200, Marius Vollmer <mvo@zagadka.de> wrote:

Joshua Kwan <joshk@triplehelix.org> writes:

Thanks. I have a hitlist now.

Jordi, I don't feel like making that AbiWord upload on Sunday. It will
be Tuesday if I'm feeling good. And no, I'm not kidding.

YOU DO NOT FUCK WITH SLEEPING PEOPLE.

Deal with it, dude.  Either go to a hotel or stop complaining.
Really, you should have expected to get little sleep in a place like
this.  That's the nature of the thing.

 If you want to perpetuate the "death marches r us" image that is
strongly associated with hackerdom and the IT industry, then fine!
Don't be surprised if there are too few volunteers.

I also find it amazing that you complain on a mailing list... just
fucking go out there and yell at the people if you have something to
say to them!

 And become a part of the problem?  Dude, you are wrongheaded!

--
Herman Robak