Re: Keysigning as spam

On Sat, Jul 16, 2005 at 03:59:28PM +0200, Andreas Tille wrote:
> I know that people tend to send the signatures via E-Mail.  I prefer to
> send my signature directly to the server.  And yes, I know that I would
> not become informed if an address does not work for today, but do
> I know whether it works tomorrow?  So speak up if you do not want
> your signature sended to the server.  I would love if anybody else would
> do so with my address to save additional three hours for key signing.

I blatantly disregarded the instructions and in addition to emailing the
signed keys to keyholders sent them to the pgp.net keyserver. So, you
don't need to do anything with my emails if you don't want to, and
similarily, I would prefer you to just send the signed key to a pgp.net
keyserver and not email it back to me.

--
*    Military intelligence is a contradiction in terms. (Groucho Marx)    *
*           PGP public key available @ http://www.iki.fi/killer           *