Keysigning as spam

Hi all,

I've had three bounces to key-signing e-mails so far which have appeared
to classify the mail as spam.

I'm happy to ignore the "User Unknown" bounces (although it would
perhaps be nicer if people could revoke the user IDs that don't work)
but the ones that end up classified as spam are surely an accident.

I'm sure we all have aggressive spam filtering happening, and I would
appreciate if something sent to me is classified as spam that you should
make a mild effort to tell me so I can try and fix it.

Thanks,
					Andrew.

PS.  Signed keys which I have sent, and which appear possibly to have
been classified as spam were to the following addresses:

wichert -at- wiggy. net
aigarius -at- one. lv
joachimbreitner -at- amessage. de

Andrew @ Catalyst .Net .NZ  Ltd,  PO Box 11-053, Manners St,  Wellington
WEB: http://catalyst.net.nz/            PHYS: Level 2, 150-154 Willis St
DDI: +64(4)803-2201      MOB: +64(272)DEBIAN      OFFICE: +64(4)499-2267
             optimist, n:
                     A bagpiper with a beeper.