Re: Partying till when?

On Sat, 16 Jul 2005 05:46:00 +0200, Jeroen van Wolffelaar <jeroen@wolffelaar.nl> wrote:

On Sat, Jul 16, 2005 at 05:10:20AM +0200, Andreas Barth wrote:
Hi all,

I think it's very nice that we all have fun. However, it might be even
better if the volume can be restricted. Loud singing (I better won't say
crying :) till 6 in the morning is very unfair to the people who want /
have to listen to / give any talk before lunch. (Frankly speaking, I
thought that this shouldn't be an issue to point out after Sesse's mail,
but - well, reality seems different.)

Hey dude,

I'm giving the 9 o'clock talk. See you there!

Greeting from the crying bro's, at this very moment featuring "You can
always get what you want".

 /me will provide close-ups of Jeroen's hung-over face,
and encourage the video mixer to make the worst of it.

--
Herman Robak,
pissed off