Input methods and KDE/kdm?

Yo,

  somebody in the keysigning today told me that wanted to talk with me
  about something from the Input Methods BOF which was related to KDE.

  I didn't went to Smökki right after the party, so we didn't have the
  opportunity to talk. What is worse, I don't remember who this person
  was, so I can't contact him. I'm not sure if he reads the list, so if
  somebody else was at that BOF and can point me to him, that'd be
  helpful.

  I'm leaving early morning on Sunday, so it'd be great if we could
  somehow get in touch during tomorrow (Saturday).

  Cheers,

--
Adeodato Simó
    EM: asp16 [ykwim] alu.ua.es | PK: DA6AE621

I went to the race track once and bet on a horse that was so good that
it took seven others to beat him!