Debian-Med

Hi,

as I announced previousely I will organize tomorrow a Debian-Med day.
Feel free to visit

    http://people.debian.org/~tille/talks/200507_debconf5-med/debian-med-day/

if you did not so yet.  At key signing party people told me that they
did not knowed this.  I'm sorry that I keept all things I want to present
tomorrow in a very secret while I was moving in the key-checking row and
that at this page a link to the slides of the talk is perfectly hidden
as well as the slides are hidden for days there.  So if you are keen on
a well kept secret - probaly kind of the medical cabal, come tomorrow at
no time (10:05) to the non existing room (T2) and listen to the talk
which is probably held by a non existing doctor.

If this was to confusing for you either sleep longer or read the
link above.  BTW, for those who claim that sleeping separates the
man from the boys: We do not count the point in time when you start
sleeping.  We count the length of the sleeping time (in bed *and*
auditorium) and thus several people who start sleeping at 5:00 might
loose.  So be aware that 10:05 is a *morning* slot but we do something
in the afternoon as well.

See you tomorrow

       Andreas.

--