Re: Some photos currently being uploaded

On Fri, 15 Jul 2005, Torsten Landschoff wrote:
> On Fri, Jul 15, 2005 at 08:06:06PM +0200, Amaya wrote:
> > I am uploading my pictures to http://fotos.amayita.com and will try to
> > timely upload them to the debconf.org gallery.
> > I will also provide tarballs and will mail the URL here.
>
> I don't have sufficient web space for uploading all those pictures and
> would like to put some on the official pages but I lack an account.
>
> @Don: Did my request get lost?

I don't have anything to do with the official pages... that's just my
own machine that happens to have space and a decent sized pipe.

Don Armstrong

--
Il semble que la perfection soit atteinte non quand il n'y a plus rien
a ajouter, mais quand il n'y a plus rien a retrancher.