Re: CAcert assurance information

At Fri, 15 Jul 2005 15:37:00 +0300,
micah wrote:
> > Photo ID's Shown, Location of the meeting.
>
> Yes. Location of the meeting should be set to "Helsinki, Finland".

I have passport and drivers license for photo ID.

Passport should be fine, but drivers license is only written in
Japanese only with photo, no English at all and date of birth is
written in Japanese name of Era instead of the Christian Era so number
of year would not be matched.  Is this drivers license acceptable for
photo ID shown?

Regards,
Fumitoshi UKAI