Re: Two minutes' silence ?!

On Thu, 14 Jul 2005, Ian Jackson wrote:

I think this is a gross (and, from many points of view, grotesque)
overreaction.  Many people are killed for all sorts of reasons and we
don't do really anything about it let alone have an official `stop
everything' mark of respect.
Thanks for bringing this up.  If I'm at home I normally follow the policy
to help giving the survivors of the event some free software instead of
just doing nothing for them.

My only reason to take part was to not offend our friendly hosts if they
want to do something which they feel right.

Kind regards

           Andreas.
--
http://fam-tille.de