packing up shop...

very slowly we start to clean up and collecting pices that we
wont need anymore.

Could you guys start collecting all the signs that point to CSD,
smökki and debconf5 (and others you might find and i forgot now)?

If you want you can keep them. otherwise just dump them in the
trash.

... ah, and trash! could some kind souls please collect the
trash outside the dorm (even the ciggarett butts) and bring the
few full garbage bags that are around to the big round containers
partly submerged in the ground? we will put up new ones.

if you want to start cleaning in your room you can come to the
info desk and ask for toilet brush, mop, bucket, vaccuum cleaner,
etc there.