Re: Group photo Tue at 16, be there

On Thu, Jul 14, 2005 at 01:49:17PM +0300, Lars Wirzenius wrote:
> to, 2005-07-14 kello 12:52 +0200, Remo Inverardi kirjoitti:
> > Talking about taking pictures: the rechargable batteries on my Canon G2
> > are starting to run out. Since non-rechargable batteries are harmful for
> > both the environment and my budget, is there anyone with a compatible AC
> > adapter? I guess most Canon cameras need the same adapter, so maybe
> > somebody will lend me his/hers for the night?
>
> Different models of Canon cameras use several different kinds of
> batteries and therefore chargers. I have a charger for BP-511 batteries,
> as used by D30 and some other DSLR models, which I've loaned to Florian
> Lohoff for a while.

I am done charging and as the SLRs dont consume that much i'll be happy
for rest of debconf. BTW The G2 should have the same batterie as the D30
and my 10D so you could use the same charger. You might want to come
around. I am in room #40 in the Dorm or later at the Dinner.

Thanks Lars so far.

Flo
--
Florian Lohoff                  flo@rfc822.org             +49-171-2280134