Bottles on Smökki

Hello people,

I just want to ask a favour to all the people who has been in the Smökki
hacklab with bottles of juice, milk, beer, water, etc: Please pick them
up and throw them to the garbage bags.

It is so fucking annoying to arrive to the hacklab tables at the noon
and not be able to hack on a table because it is full of empty bottles
or misc. trash.

I know now I sound as my mother, but it is so irritating. Yesterday,
i.e., when ukai arrived to our table he almost put his laptop all over
the bottles. And all of them were using almost only the half of the
table, because the other half was occupied by the trash.

Don't fucking do that, please.

--
David Moreno Garza <damog@damog.net> | http://www.damog.net/
 Humans are the only animal who can have sex over the phone.