Re: Videos of some of the talks from Saturday through Tuesday (URL)

On Wed, 13 Jul 2005, Herman Robak wrote:

Not world-accessible, but accessible from the Debconf5 network:
<http://videoarchive.debconf5.net/releases/debconf5/testing/>

Please have a look, and voice any complaints you may have
as soon as possible.  Our window for fixing any faults is
closing really fast, so if you want to complain, do it now!
Regarding to the video I can say: Good quality, well done - at least
for the one I watched (my own
  http://videoarchive.debconf5.net/releases/debconf5/testing/CustomDebianDistribution-by_Andreas_Tille.mpg   )

Hints: I would find it really convinient if you would name the
subdirectories like
    YYYY-MM-DD
and leave out (or append the weekday).  This would enable proper sorting
in the browser and misnamings (Tue_11.07.2005/) could be avoided.  Moreover
please avoid confusion by providing more than one version of one talk or
just explain the difference.  I found my CDD talk three times.  I will not
download each of them and spend 3 times 45minutes to search for differences.

Kind regards and thanks for your work

          Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de