Re: books update

The books have arrived and I can sell them for 35 EUR each (zero
profit). Please note that this is an inofficial price and I cannot
write invoices. If you choose to pay more, any additional cent will

Those who have reserved a copy please come and pick it up no later
than midday Thursday. I have some copies left on a first-come, first
served basis. You can find me mostly outside the dorms; use #debconf
if that's not the case.

Thanks for your patience, and sorry for the noise.

`. `'`

bill gates, 1984: "640 k ought to be enough"
bill gates, 1995: "the internet is not a primary goal for pc usage"
bill gates, 1999: "linux has no impact on microsoft's strategy"