Group photo available

Hi all,

The group photo can now be downloaded from

http://ajt.iki.fi/debconf5/

I have reasonably good bandwidth but a 25 GB monthly limit so if you're
planning to post the photos (esp. the raw files) to DebianPlanet or some
other busy site please mirror them somewhere else.

The prints will be made from the first photo where we compromised a bit on
the authenticity but resolved the dilemma whether to take the print from one
of the first photos or one of the last ones with Octavia when some people
had already left. :)

I'll go to the print shop tomorrow so if you forgot to order prints and want
one please send me mail before the morning. Size will be 23x15 cm, price 60
cents.

Jarno Elonen will make an imagemap and a web form where you can add the
names of people in the photo. More info on that later.

Cheers,

AJT

--
Arto Teräs <ajt@iki.fi> --- See http://ajt.iki.fi for contact info