Re: 64-bit machines available?

On Mon, Jul 11, 2005 at 05:15:31PM +0100, Peter Karlsson wrote:
> > Yes. From the debconf5 network, you can access 'develserver1' or
> > 'develserver2' which are both amd64 machines.
>
> They seem to be broken, dchroot doesn't work.

Actually it does, you need to RTFM[1]. 'dchroot sid' doesn't work,
'dchroot -c sid' does. Apparently this is a different version from the
one that is installed on @d.o machines...

[1] But I'll admit I myself was also confused; I didn't find out about
    -c until I RTFM'ed...

> Plus they don't have cvs installed,

develserver1 does now. I also went ahead and installed tla, bazaar, and
darcs. Subversion was already there; bazaar-ng doesn't appear to be
packaged (or I'm not looking in the right direction).

pavement is precisely one bananosecond