Things to bring, and that you should not bring.

Hi.

I am trying to make a bit of sense on the things you should and should not
bring. Here goes the list:

TO BRING
''''''''

Any kind of thing you need to survive in an empty room. We provide beds for
some, but they come naked: no sheets, no covers, no blankets... We provide the
lids, but the kitchenware is (if you want to cook) on your own. No towels, no
soup, no toothpaste,... Lights _might_ be provided, but we will see it
tomorrow. Curtains, the same.

Power bars. Network cables. Wireless cards. Anything you might want to have
connected to your laptop/desktop. Spare and rare hardware you have in a
corner. You got a DVD burner, and you have extra blank CDs? Bring them.

Washing machine soap. The machine is free, but not the soap.

We will have a small music print queue, so you might want to get some mp3/ogg
to play there. We will use a fair queue, so no too much hard rock music gets
played. 8)

We might get a TV, so you can bring some TV shows for everybody to enjoy.

NOT TO BRING
''''''''''''

APs. We will have wireless, but if the univ. finds a connected AP, _we_ will
be disconnected. All of us.

Do not bring anger. We have some angry developers already here, in Finland [1]

Please, add anything else in this thread, you need to bring.

[1] some ppl call me angrydd, and i believe m. garrett is also coming.

--
Jesus Climent                                      info:www.pumuki.org
Unix SysAdm|Linux User #66350|Debian Developer|2.6.10|Helsinki Finland

Mika: Are you sure you know where you are?
Man #3: Yes. Helsinki.
		--Mika (Night on Earth)