Re: Don't panic (yet)

On Wed, Jun 29, 2005 at 03:54:56PM +0300, Riku Voipio wrote:
> I was told today that prism54 (fullmac) wpa support has already been
> written and should be released before debconf.

Do you know if this will work for prism54 USB devices? (Unfortunately, I
only have USB 1.1 and FireWire, not USB 2.0, but even 802.11b speeds
would be enough.) Also, how would I be able to obtain a fullmac prism54
without getting tricked into buying a softmac instead? There does seem
to be a prism54 softmac driver as well[1], but it is clearly less mature
and hasn't implemented WPA yet in any case.

- Jimmy Kaplowitz
jimmy@debian.org

http://jbnote.free.fr/prism54usb/