Re: Ferry from Stockholm (aka trombonave)

Hi,

as far as I can see, we are already 4 DebConf attandees on that ferry:

Emanuele Rocca <ema@debian.org> +393493515984
Anand Kumria <wildfire@progsoc.uts.edu.au>
Erik Johansson <erjohan@gmail.com>
me, Joachim Breitner <nomeata@debian.org> +49 176 24356249
                                          (please SMS only)

I think we should make sure to meet before departure, or on the ship,
and head for the HEL together - reducing the risk of getting lost in
Helsinki :-)

Greetings,
Joachim

--