Re: Italiano pizza spaghetti mandolino presidente scemo

Jesus Climent dijo [Mon, Jun 27, 2005 at 01:30:50PM +0200]:
> >  I see that Finns have many pranks to play on foreigners ("yeah, we made him
> > run out of the sauna and jump into the frozen cold lake" "oh, good one, I'd
> > never thought of that, how did it go with the mämmi, did he eat it?" "yes"
> > "yuuuuck").
>
> Except that when no foreigners are looking, we do those ourselves, too.

Jesús, I'll tell you a big secret: When no foreigners are around, they
take the foreignest among them and try hard to convince him that he
does not even have an accent when speaking Finnish. Then, once his
role is established as a wannabe, they just treat him like a damned
tourist.

Scandinavians are a breed of beasts very hard to understand. Keep your
safe distance from them.

Greetings,

--
Gunnar Wolf - gwolf@gwolf.org - (+52-55)1451-2244 / 5623-0154