Re: Italiano pizza spaghetti mandolino presidente scemo

On Mon, Jun 27, 2005 at 03:29:49PM +0200, Andreas Tille wrote:
> On Mon, 27 Jun 2005, Kalle Kivimaa wrote:
>
> >Liw's point on the availability of mämmi was well made, I think I will
> >check with a good department store if they might be able to order some
> >for DebConf.
> This would be great.  Having some funny local food should be a tradition.
> I only published photos from myself from Mini Debconf in Asia at
>
>      http://people.debian.org/~tille/peking/03_eating/FunnyFood10.html
>
> but I can assure that our project leader at this time had the same stuff
> like me ...  We both regarded the scorpions much more tasty than the bugs.
> :)
>
> The fact that mämmi is something sweet sounds very promissing. ;-)

Just avoid the mustamakkara, whatever you do.  And if one of my
fellow Swedes come up with the idea to bring along surströmming,
RUN! (Or at the very least, wear a gas mask!)

For the record, I collected almost a kilo of cloudberry jam from my
parents' place this weekend =)  Much more tasty.  Now there's just
the issue of buying a lot of vanilla ice cream...

Regards: David Weinehall
--
 /) David Weinehall <tao@acc.umu.se> /) Northern lights wander      (\
//  Maintainer of the v2.0 kernel   //  Dance across the winter sky //