Re: Italiano pizza spaghetti mandolino presidente scemo

On Mon, 27 Jun 2005, Kalle Kivimaa wrote:

Liw's point on the availability of mämmi was well made, I think I will
check with a good department store if they might be able to order some
for DebConf.
This would be great.  Having some funny local food should be a tradition.
I only published photos from myself from Mini Debconf in Asia at

     http://people.debian.org/~tille/peking/03_eating/FunnyFood10.html

but I can assure that our project leader at this time had the same stuff
like me ...  We both regarded the scorpions much more tasty than the bugs. :)

The fact that mämmi is something sweet sounds very promissing. ;-)

Kind regards

        Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de