Re: looking for someone to join one twin room in hotel

On Sun, Jun 26, 2005 at 12:58:26AM +0200, H wrote:
> Hi all, I have sended one email like this  some days before this one. This is
> second try, to see if there is more new people.

Tip: provide your real name instead of an alias, if you're intending to
make arrangements like this that require some trust, going exclusively
by an alias ("H") and having nowhere your real name won't really help
gain trust.

--Jeroen

--
Jeroen van Wolffelaar