Ferry from Stockholm (aka trombonave)

Hello,
I am planning to take the Viking Line ferry from Stockholm the 9th July;
who will be on that ferry? It would be very cool to travel together!

I've got some concerns about the tickets: the only way to reserve them
from here is through a travel agency which requires 30 additional euros
to send the documents via traditional mail and a lot of burocratic
stuff.

Is it safe to buy them directly in Stockholm? I'll arrive there three
days before the ferry's departure.
Otherwise, if someone living in Stockholm could buy them for me in
advance, he/she will get billion of kudos (and a bottle of wine). :)

See you on the trombonave [1] :)))

ciao,
	ema

[1] http://liw.iki.fi/lists/debconf5-event@lists.debconf.org/msg00084.html