looking for someone to join one twin room in hotel

Hi all, I have sended one email like this  some days before this one. This is
second try, to see if there is more new people.

Im looking for a room in one hotel.I think that more people can be like me.
If one other persona join the same twin room it will be cheaper for both.

Anyone is in the same situation like me?

Url for the rooms:
http://www.debconf.org/debconf5/about/accomodation

I did the same in Germany and it was a good idea. We make frienship talking
about free sofware, privacity, science... :):)

I am from Spain but I speak english, french, spanish and portugues.

--
http://h.says.it
jabber:  h@myjabber.net