Bus transport Airport-Espoo and vice-versa

Hi guys,

I found these following links on the net explaing timetables and prices of buses that comute between Airport and Espoo where HUT is. Those of you from Finland, can you please verify these information for us:

Public bus transport timetable:
http://aikataulut.ytv.fi/linjat/en/u540.html

Bus ticket price (3.40 ?) and other bus lines:
http://www.ilmailulaitos.fi/bybus

If these are correct, if I take the bus to Espoo from the airport, since I should arrive at the airport around 22:00 hours, what is the best way to get to HUT, once I get to Espoo. Is there a map of somekind or something. Once at HUT, whom should I contact to report myself and to get accommodated? Thanks in advance

Regards,
Safir Secerovic

Yahoo! Sports