Re: tunes from your area

Hi,

it's been a week but I still want to reply to this:

On Monday 13 June 2005 18:07, martin f krafft wrote:
> I don't consider this call a call for illegal activity as
> I expect those joining to have the same policy as I: actually buy
> stuff you like.

At least in germany (and lots of other european countries, don't know about
the situation elsewhere) making copies for friends is perfectly legal.

Whether they buy those records afterwards or not doesnt matter at all.

And you ("you" as in "we in germany") allready pay for those copies: there is
a fee on every writable cd/dvd you buy and soon (2007?) on every computer as
well.

regards to my friends,
	Holger