Re: Inline/RollerBlade/$WHATEVER... [Was: Tennis]

On Thu, 16 Jun 2005, Jonas Smedegaard wrote:
I hurt both my knees 30 secs into trying inline skating, also on holiday
in the US. I was pretty optimistic and had bought the inliners ahead,
but after that experience I gave them away and haven't dared since.

But maybe Finland is a friendlier place for this? :-P

I guess it must be since I've been skating for a few years here and have not broken anything significant, bruised ego being the most valuable ;P

I'm certainly interested if there's a debskate.

/lauri