Re: tunes from your area

also sprach Wichert Akkerman <wichert@wiggy.net> [2005.06.13.2010 +0200]:
> > I don't consider this call a call for illegal activity as
> > I expect those joining to have the same policy as I: actually
> > buy stuff you like.
>
> So, what if you don't like local music? :)

I'd *love* to rip through your Britney Spears collection, wiggy!

invalid/expired pgp subkeys? use subkeys.pgp.net as keyserver!
spamtraps: madduck.bogus@madduck.net

"administration for windows networks is similar to maintaining a 12
 year old gm truck. brand new, w2k+3 already has 190k miles of wear."
                                                 -- jeremiah cornelius