Re: bringing some sort of drinks to debconf

El jue, 09-06-2005 a las 10:26 +0200, Jesus Climent escribió:
> On Wed, Jun 08, 2005 at 10:09:52PM -0700, Matt Zimmerman wrote:
> >
> > I'd like to bring some local cheeses.  Does anyone know if there are
> > restrictions on bringing that sort of thing into the country?
>
> This ain't US. Anything that is not government controlled (alcohol and legal
> drugs) is basically permited. Unlike with US, where my friend could not get in
> a salty ham (Jamon serrano, for those who understand), here is allowed.

  If you're trying to say to us that we have to brinig with us a jamón
serrano... you're out of luck for now. I get those kind f presents at
Christmas, and I have just mostly run out my reservoirs.

  But heck, I can take with me some wine.

--
Jose Carlos Garcia Sogo
   jsogo@debian.org